Translate

giovedì, dicembre 11, 2008

...



A Love That Will Never Grow Old
(Emmylou Harris)
Go to sleep, may your sweet dreams come true Just lay back in my arms for one more night I've this crazy old notion that calls me sometimes Saying this one's the love of your life.

Cause I know a love that will never grow old And I know a love that will never grow old.
When you wake up the world may have changed But trust in me, I'll never falter or fail Just the smile in your eyes, it can light up the night, And your laughter's like wind in my sails.

Lean on me, let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rugged old road In a world that may say that we're wrong.

2 commenti:

Thank you so much...I love your comments.
Have a wonderful day.
by giorno26 ღ